Welcome New Landlords
We are so pleased that you have chosen White Property Management to manage your property. We want to welcome you to our company and provide you with a little introduction to our team members.
Natalia – Property Manager (704-594-7779 ext 705) Natalia@WhitePropertyMgmt.com
Property Manager, showing properties to prospective, Resident move in and move outs, Residents, lease preparation and lease renewals.
Maranda – Director of Operations (704-594-7779 ext 704) Maranda@WhitePropertyMgmt.com
Onboarding new properties, maintenance and repairs, and scheduling showings with prospective Residents.
Pia – Maintenance Coordinator (704-594-7779 ext 3) Admin@WhitePropertyMgmt.com
Over the course of our relationship, you may hear from any of us for a multitude of reasons. If you need help with anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us and we will do our best to help you with your questions.
Getting Started (To Do List)
· Property Management Paperwork – we will be sending this to you shortly for electronic signatures.
· Additional Information – we will be contacting you to gather some additional information (HOA information, pet policy, home warranty, and other general information). This should only take 10 minutes and will save us a lot of time in the future.
· Inspection & Repairs – we will perform an inspection of the property and advise if there are any maintenance or repairs needed.
· Photos & Marketing – our professional photographer will be scheduled and as soon as the photos are ready, we will be ready to market the property for rent. *We cannot use previous marketing photos unless you own the rights to the photos.
· Showings & Applicants – if the house is occupied, the occupant will be notified to approve showings. After we receive a full application, a Resident Scorecard will be sent to you for review.
· W9 Form (2023 W9 Form) and a Direct Deposit Form (Direct Deposit Form) – We need both of these filled out and sent back to us before we can send any payments. We will send $1 and we ask that you confirm the $1 payment has been deposited in your bank account and shows on your bank statement, before we send larger amounts. Email both of these forms back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The Link to your Owner Portal can be found here (Owner Portal). On your Owner Portal, you can find copies of previous month’s Owner Statements and your Management Agreement.
· Our hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm, closed on banking holidays, and we may contact you outside of our normal hours for emergencies.
· Emergency repairs are completed based on severity – active water leak that cannot be stopped or has caused damage, AC/Heat repairs based on temperatures, gas leak, security of property, etc. If we are unable to reach you, we will do our best to prevent any additional damage to the property until we are able to speak with you.
· Repairs are completed by an Approved Vendor. If you have a vendor you would like to join our program, please send us their contact information, we would be happy to speak with them.
· Statements will be sent on the first business day of each month for the previous month. If you need a statement or have questions about your payment, please email us email@example.com.
· Owner Draws (payments) are made as soon as we receive the funds from the bank (generally 5-7 days), not when the Resident has made payment. Rent is Due the 1st of each month, and we are required to provide a 5 days grace period.
When your property is managed by White Property Management, we go above and beyond to make this experience great for all parties. We pride ourselves on our integrity and knowledge of property management. We know you are handing us the keys to your investment and we make each decision as if the property was our own. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to working with you!
-The Team at White Property Management