To troubleshoot an issue with power, there are multiple steps that can be taken:
- Check the circuit breaker or fuse box to see if a switch has been tripped or if a fuse has blown. If the problem is with the circuit breaker or fuse box, reset the switch or replace the fuse.
- If the problem is not with the circuit breaker or fuse box, check if there is a GFCI outlet that may have tripped and the reset on the outlet may need to be pushed. GFCI outlets can be located inside areas like the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry space. They can also be found at any exterior outlets, including inside the garage.
- If the problem is not with the circuit breaker, fuse box, or the GFCI, check to see if the problem is with an electrical appliances or lights.
- If the power is still not working, it may be a more serious issue. Please place a request in your Residence Portal (provide as much information as possible to help us expedite the repair and maintenance).
- In the meantime, you can use some temporary lighting, such as flashlights or lanterns.