Resident Utilities

You must transfer utilities to begin the day before your scheduled move-in date. The utilities will most likely be turned off before your move-in date, so we highly suggest calling 5 days in advance and turning them on the day before you move into the home.

Below is a list of companies that should be your point of contact (*not every property will match this list):

Mecklenburg CountyDuke Energy 800-777-9898
*A few homes in the Ardrey area have Union Power Cooperative 704-289-3145
Piedmont Natural Gas 800-752-7504
PSNC Energy 877-776-2427

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Utility Department 704-336-7600

Wipe Out Waste 704-336-7600
Union CountyDuke Energy 800-777-9898
City of Monroe 704-282-4511
Pee Dee Electric 800-992-1626
Union Power Cooperative 704-289-3145
City of Monroe 704-282-4511
Piedmont Natural Gas 800-752-7504
Union County Public Works 704-296-4210
City Of Monroe 704-282-4511
God Bless America 704-708-5872
Cabarrus CountyDuke Energy 800-777-9898City of Monroe 704-282-4511
Piedmont Natural Gas 800-752-7504
Cabarrus County Water/Sewer 704-920-5555
Gaston CountyDuke Energy 800-777-9898
Gaston City Power 704-866-6714
PSNC 877-776-2427Gaston County Public Works 704-862-7504
York CountyDuke Energy 800-777-9898
York Electric Cooperative 803-684-4248
City of Rock Hill Electric 803-325-2500
York County Natural Gas Authority 803-323-5304Fort Mill Public Works 803-547-7229
Rock Hill Public Works 803-325-2500
York County Public Works 803-327-8639
City of Clover Public Works 803-222-7700